Senior Wellness of Santa Barbara County
Stay Strong, Live Long
Senior Wellness of Santa Barbara County by VNHC provides a FREE Senior Health & Safety Assessment in the home to help seniors by making recommendations for a safe and healthy environment so that seniors may stay in their homes, live independently longer and, if necessary, make recommendations to move to a safe and healthy environment.
A registered nurse will provide a comprehensive evaluation and follow-up plan to help seniors continue to live independently. The assessment is coordinated to establish a personalized care plan which may include:
- Education on medical and/or psycho-social resources in the community
- Assistance in developing realistic short- term goals and strategies
- Support for family members and caregivers
- Improved safety and prevention of falls
- Information and referrals to community agencies and financial assistance programs when needed
- Medication review & reassessment
- Follow up and short term case management
Senior Wellness of Santa Barbara County is designed to optimize an older person’s ability to access community services, improve home safety, and enjoy good health and quality of life. Our nurse can help navigate and manage the complex healthcare environment for seniors enabling them to live independently as long as possible.
Contact VNHC today for your FREE in-home senior assessment!
- Phone: 805.690.6203
- Email: email@example.com