“This isn’t just a job. We are giving others what we would want, if circumstances were different. People rely on our help in a time of need. A job brings money, benefits. A great job brings satisfaction, self worth and soul fulfillment.“
– Hospice, RN Case Manager
As an employee at VNHC you will be valued and appreciated. You will receive an excellent compensation package, including comprehensive benefits and competitive salaries.
Our benefits include:
- Nearly all company-paid premiums are paid at 100% for employees’ medical, dental, prescription drug and vision care insurance
- Company-paid life insurance / AD&D
- Long-term disability insurance
- Availability of health insurance coverage for family members, including domestic partners
- A 403(b) retirement plan with generous company match.
- Flexible spending accounts for expenses related to dependent care, health care and transportation
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- Training opportunities and reimbursement for educational programs
- An employee referral bonus program
- An annual wellness benefit for employees
- A confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefit programs, including pre-paid legal services, supplemental disability and life insurance, accident plans and pet insurance
- Flexible work schedules
Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
For further information about this policy as it pertains to employment, contact the HR Director at (805) 965-5555 or email HRDirector@vnhcsb.org.